Oregon Bioengineering Symposium 2023 – Block Schedule
We are pleased to announce the block schedule for the 5th Annual Oregon Bioengineering Symposium. The conference aims to bring together researchers, clinicians, and industry professionals from various bioengineering disciplines to exchange knowledge and insights on the conference theme Translating Ideas into Practice. We invite you to submit abstracts for oral presentations or poster presentations related to bioengineering and the conference theme.
The conference will be held in person on Friday, Nov. 3, at the Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact, at the University of Oregon, in Eugene, Oregon.
This year’s symposium includes an opportunity for submission for the Oregon Bioengineering Symposium logo.
- Abstract Submission Deadline (oral presentations): Midnight PT on July 28, 2023
- Oral Presentation Notifications: August 28, 2023 – All abstracts will undergo a peer-review process carried out by the conference's scientific committee. Top-ranking abstracts will be selected for oral presentations. The criteria for evaluation include originality, clarity and quality, impact, and relevance to the conference theme.
- Poster Submissions
- Deadline: 5 pm PT on Sept. 15
- Late-breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: 5 pm PT on September 15, 2023
- Abstracts that demonstrate high-quality, originality, and contribution to the field will be selected for flash talks and will be sufficiently notified prior to the symposium.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 5 pm PT on September 15, 2023
- Regular Registration Deadline: 5 pm PT on October 29, 2023
- Registration is welcome after the deadline and at the door on November 3. However, late registrations will not be guaranteed a printed nametag or boxed lunch.
|8:30-9:00 am||Registration and Morning Coffee|
Welcome: Department of Bioengineering Chair Danielle Benoit (UO) and other speakers
|11:50 am - 1:30 pm||Lunch and Posters|
|1:30-2:45 pm||Invited Speakers|
|3:30-4:30 pm||Keynote: Jason Burdick (University of Colorado Boulder)|
Should you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the conference organizing committee at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions and welcoming you to the 5th Annual Oregon Bioengineering Symposium!