Predicting Complex Biological Systems
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Location: Virtual Event hosted by the University of Oregon Knight Campus
The second annual Oregon Bioengineering Symposium will be held as a virtual event on Thursday, November 5, 2020 by the University of Oregon’s Phil & Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact. Co-organized by the University of Oregon, Oregon Health Sciences University, and Oregon State University, this year’s meeting will focus on Predicting Complex Biological Systems. In addition to highlighting the latest research and applications related to this timely topic, the goal of the meeting is collaboration and exchange of ideas between students, researchers, industry partners and clinical practitioners in Oregon and the surrounding region.
There will be seminars throughout the day, along with a virtual poster session, and abstract competition for trainees with the chance to give an oral presentation and win a $250, $500, or $1000 prize.
Abstract Submission Deadline for Poster Session and Trainee Oral Presentation Consideration – October 29
See Abstract Submission page for details.
Registration costs are free for academic participants (faculty, undergraduate, graduate, and post-docs), and $50 for non-academic participants.
- Bob Guldberg, Committee Co-Chair, University of Oregon
- Marian Hettiaratchi, Committee Co-Chair, University of Oregon
- Bill Cresko, University of Oregon
- Jim Hutchison, University of Oregon
- Adam Higgins, Oregon State University
- David Hendrix, Oregon State University
- Owen McCarty, Oregon Health & Science University
- Monica Hinds, Oregon Health & Science University
- Carolyn Ibsen, Oregon Health & Science University
- Laura Heiser, Oregon Health & Science University
Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact
University of Oregon
1505 Franklin Boulevard
Eugene, OR 97403
Phone: (541) 346-2120
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made in advance of any scheduled event to KCEvents@uoregon.edu.